Register now for Ōmokoroa FC
Become a Player
Ōmokoroa Minis, Junior and Youth Football run throughout Terms 2 and 3. The 2024 Winter Season starts May 4th. Senior Football begins in April.
Ōmokoroa FC uses Friendly Manager for all registrations; if you…
- Have registered with Ōmokoroa FC prior to this year using Friendly Manager, please click on the green Login button.
- Login using the email address you registered with. If you have forgotten your password, please click on “Need help logging in”.
- If your email address is not recognised someone else in your family may have done the registration, please check with them, and please do not create another profile for your child. Once you are in the Freindly Manager portal, you will be able to add a second person as a guardian for your child.
- Have NOT registered with Ōmokoroa FC previously, please click on the blue Register button.
If you have any questions relating to your registrations please email email@example.com
Become a Coach
Expressions of interest for coaching for 2024 are being requested now.
Experience in coaching is not always as important as enthusiasm (and we will offer support where necessary! Get in touch and we’ll add your name into the pool of coaches for 2024
Become a Manager or Referee (or both)
Getting on the whitsle, half time oranges, shirts and training/game organisation – our referees and managers are valued, vital members of our club.
Good managers and referees are worth their weight in gold and really take the pressure of coaches to simply…coach.
If you’re interested in helping out manage or refereeing your child’s team, please get in touch.
Become a Sponsor
Our Sponsors make everything possible, and we have been extremely lucky to have local businesses support our club and community so generously over the years.
We’re always keen to get more sponsors on board! If you’re keen to help out our club, please get in touch!
Registering through FRIENDLY MANAGER
Registration through FRIENDLY MANAGER is now open.
Friendly Manager asks you to register as a Parent/Guardian as part of the process of registering players. Players under 17 must select the “Junior Members” button as shown below.
1: Completing First Player Registration
Work through the Personal details, Address and ew Zealand Football required questions.
The last step of the page is to Choose your Player’s Team – depending on the Age, appropriate Team options will be presented. Please select the one most suitable*.
*This is not a final team placement – final teams will be determined once registrations are closed.
2: Register another player if required.
If you are registering more than one player, you can select the “Add another player” button, and complete information for each additional player.
3: Complete Parent/Guardian Information
Complete Parent/Guardian information – adding additional parent if required.
4: Accept Terms and Conditions
Read and Accept Terms and Conditions (make sure you select the tickbox!).
5: Confirm Information and complete payment
On the final screen, you need to confirm your details for regustration and complete payment using STRIPE (Credit Card).
Key Information | 2024 Season
Fees for 2024 Season
- 5th to 7th Grade (born 2017 to 2019) $95 ($100 from 15th March)
- 8th to 13th Grade (born 2016 to 2011) $155 ($163.16 from 15th March)
Fees must be paid online at the time of registration with a valid credit or debit card.
Girl’s Grades for 2024
Leagues available for Girls Football in 2024 will be:
- Girls Football 9-a-side
- U14 – Players Born 2011, 2010
- 12th Grade – Players Born 2012
- 11th Grade – Players Born 2013
- Girls Football 7-a-side (mini-football)
- 10th Grade- Players Born 2014
- 9th Grade – Players Born 2015
- Girls Football Fun Football
- U8 – Players Born 2015/2016
Club Hoodies are available again in 2024!
- New Junior Members and all Grade 8 Players receive a free club hoodie on registration.
- Existing Members can purchase a new hoodie for a discounted price of $25.
- Parents and Supporters can purchase a club Hoodie for $65.
Members, add the Hoodie option during registration.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Minis Football?
Minis Football caters for children from Ages 4 to 7, providing Football in a safe, fun parent-led environment.
Sessions are run at Western Ave throughout the Winter Season, with some inter-club games with Katikati organised to contest the Joshua Woodney Trophy.
- How old does my child have to be to play soccer?
We ask that children enrolled in Minis (our youngest Football grade) to be 4 years old, turning 5 before the end of the calendar year.
- When is the registration period?
Registration for Junior and Youth Football (grades 8 and up) runs from February until Mid-March. Along with the reduced fee for early registration, registering as soon as possible means you should avoid missing out placed getting into a 2024 team. As with previous years, registrations will close on a team-by-team basis as teams fill up.
Minis Football Registrations typically run longer – until space in the programme is no longer available.
- What is included in the registration fee?
Minis will get parent-led coaching sessions each week, along with games with Katikati FC and prizegiving at the end of the season.
Junior and Youth players will be entered into teams competing in the local WAIBOP Competitions.
This years fee also covers team photos and prizegiving entry.
Please refer to our Refund Policy at anytime if required.
- When are training and games?
As each team will have a volunteer coach, we ask that players fit in around the coach’s schedule. This means that training could be anytime during the week – however, most coaches train mid-week between 4 and 6pm.
Games are all played Saturday between 9am and 2pm. Fixtures can take place between Te Puke and Whangamata depending on your teams grade, however the bulk of teams in WAIBOP competitions are from Tauranga and the immediate suburbs.
- How are the teams selected?
Generally, coaches will work together to assign players to teams. We normally try to place players in with their social groups – based around previous years teams (i.e playing with their mates from previous years). We understand that parents and players may have a preference about who they play with (taking into account transportation and other reasons). Please make the club aware of your preference as soon as possible – we cannot guarantee that we can meet your requirements, but will factor these where we can.
- How can I get involved?
Managers, Coaches and Committee support members are always appreciated. Contact the club directly if you’d like to get involved.